Unable to use maps "online" in collector, offline areas only

02-28-2019 09:58 AM
BrennaHare
New Contributor

I have created a map for use in the new Arc Collector application. I am using collector on IOS. Originally, I created map areas for ease of use in the field, but enabling that forced the map to ONLY be used offline which I do not want. So I removed map areas, but the map is still only allowing me to access it by downloading offline areas. I cannot share any maps due to my organization.

I have tried disabling offline capabilities, refreshing, sign out/in, unsharing the map with the group, restarting the device. Nothing seems to allow me to use this map online in collector. I have other maps that still allow me to work on them in collector without downloading.

Any suggestions?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
KerissaReedy1
New Contributor II

Have you had any responses / solutions to this. I have 3 offline map areas created for areas where there is no connectivity, however i would also like to be given the option to use the web map live for those that are in areas of connectivity. 

0 Kudos
Salmon_ArmBC
New Contributor III

I have the same question.  Once an offline area is created, the full map can't be accessed in online mode until the offline areas are deleted.  Have you found a solution to this?

0 Kudos