Unable to download map

01-05-2017 01:02 PM
TraceStanford1
New Contributor III

I'm trying to download a collector map for offline use, but it pops up with an error that says

"Unable to export tiles. Tiles available only for levels (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19) hence not able to export tiles for this specified levels (0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14)." I've tried caching my hosted tile layer at all levels (0-19), and other level ranges as well, but I just can't get the map to download at any level of detail.  I've read in older posts that hosted tile layers are not supported for offline download. Is that still the case, or am I simply doing something wrong?

20 Replies
DanielleKulas
Occasional Contributor III

Any update on this bug? I just tried downloading a map with an offline enabled tile layer in Collector for ArcGIS, as well as Classic, and am experiencing this exact issue. 

FWIW I tried creating a predefined map area in the webmap for use in Collector for ArcGIS, completely within the cache constraints, and the map download succeeded, tile layer is visible, so a good workaround. However, some of our staff can't transition to the new Collector until a location tracking solution is implemented so it would be nice if this issue could be rectified so that the tile service doesn't have to be published at all levels, which is pretty impractical.  I do see that side loading is another workaround.