Trouble adding features or relational table records in Collector for ArcGIS

06-13-2019 08:57 AM
RonHall1
New Contributor II

Currently using ArcGIS Enterprise with Portal. 10.6.1. Using ArcGIs Pro2.3.3 to publish services, and subsequent web maps used on iPad tablets. ArcGis Collector classic works fine. The new version of Collector will allow us to add features, however, it only adds the record to the feature table, and not the map. The new collector app also won't allow us to create new relational table records. Is there a fix on the way? Is anyone else having these issues?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

This would be better for the Collector for ArcGIS‌ space rather than My Esri.

0 Kudos
RonHall1
New Contributor II

Hi Kory,

Thanks for the tip. I am new to posting questions on the ESRI site and geonet.

Ron

Kylie
by Esri Regular Contributor
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Ron -- If you could share your map, or if that can't be shared, more details about how your data is set up, that would help us figure out what is going on. Thanks!

Esri Education Team
RonHall1
New Contributor II

Hi Kylie,

Thanks for the reply.

The published feature service, has the following settings

Operations allowed:

Create

Query

Delete

Update

Apply default to features with z-values.

One example of our mapping: Signage mapping with one to many relational tables, one for inspections and one for maintenance.

We are using ArcGIS Pro 2.3.3 to publish the service to our internal Federated Portal Server on ArcGIS Enterprise. Subsequent web maps are created from the feature service for use on the iPads. Most of our asset field mapping is setup in a similar way.

As I mentioned, we don’t seem to have any issues when using with Collector Classic. Just the new version.

If there is additional information about our setup that would help, please let me know.

Ron

0 Kudos
RonHall1
New Contributor II

Hi Kylie,

My apologies, I forgot to mention that we are also using versioned data. The services are being published to the Portal, with the versioned data set for that feature service.

Ron

0 Kudos