Timeout issue when submitting features in Collector 20.2?

Jump to solution
06-24-2020 06:30 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

We've noticed that Collector 20.1 and 20.2 have long submitting times to the point where it timesout. I've done some testing and  it seems like point features and simple lines (2-3 vertices) submitted without an issue. But once you start to capture more complex lines with many vertices it timesout when submitting. However, yesterday I had trouble submitting just a point feature. I thought maybe it was the version so I moved from 20.1 to 20.2 without any luck. But if I revert back to Classic while using GNSS the features submit perfectly fine no matter the complexity. 

We're using ArcGIS Online with enterprise logins on iOS 13.5.1. Trimble R2 units.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

This was an issue with our Active Directory logins and not with Collector.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DougMorgenthaler
Esri Regular Contributor

Michael Layne‌ are you working online of offline when you experience the timeout? If online, do you see the same behavior when collecting using an offline area?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Doug, we work exclusively online. This also doesn't seem to be a version issue because I have a user with my same iOS and Collector version and they don't seem to experience slow submitting times. 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

This was an issue with our Active Directory logins and not with Collector.

0 Kudos