Tile Package not downloading for offline use in collector.

Jump to solution
04-26-2018 02:29 AM
geospatialminds
New Contributor II

When I download a map for offline usage, all the layers seems to download except for the tile packages, the option enable offline mode is ON in the TPK settings and for the map. I had maps that I used before and the tile package downloaded perfectly but now they don't seem to work anymore. can someone help?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamiePerrie
New Contributor

Update...still doesn't work in Pro when using the tools in the Share ribbon, however when using the instructions here:

https://doc.arcgis.com/en/arcgis-online/manage-data/publish-tiles.htm  

a properly functioning tile service was created.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
JamiePerrie
New Contributor

Have you figured this out?  I've tried Pro and Desktop with the same results.  Everything's fine when connected, and it shows when setting work area and map detail, but once downloaded for use disconnected they vanish.  Mine was small enough that I could just publish it as a feature service, not ideal since it's only a reference layer.

Manuel_RRegalado
New Contributor II

Hello. I just wanted to let you all know that the same thing has happened to me. I have two tile packages that I created about a month ago; 4/11/2018 to be exact. It worked at that time. I didn't use it since and when I checked today it did not download. They are hosted feature layers/tile packages. The offline is enabled as well. I wonder if something changed between early April and late April. Thanks for posting the issue.

JamiePerrie
New Contributor

Update...still doesn't work in Pro when using the tools in the Share ribbon, however when using the instructions here:

https://doc.arcgis.com/en/arcgis-online/manage-data/publish-tiles.htm  

a properly functioning tile service was created.

geospatialminds
New Contributor II

It Worked, Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos
DanJoyce1
New Contributor II

I've just encountered the same issue, only I had changed nothing in the back-end and the hosted tiles were published back in July 2017.  It had been working perfectly until yesterday.  I'm checking with sys admins to see if they had tweaked something.

0 Kudos