Sideload Basemap But can't collect any features

06-05-2014 06:14 AM
FrancisSenyah
Occasional Contributor
I can successfully add my own basemap and download through the Collector App, however i can not work out how to use my own basemap as a backdrop to data collection once downloaded, I keep receiving the same error message (see attachment).  Strangely i am also getting the same issue when downloading one of the ESRI hosted basemaps so I am hopeful this is a quick fix?

Thanks.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor
You may be suing SQL reserved words or geodatabase reserved words which can cause this issue to popup. If you can share your map & service with me I can take a look.

Russ
0 Kudos
FrancisSenyah
Occasional Contributor
Thanks Russ how best to share with yourself?

Francis.
0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor
create a group, share the map and service there, then invite the account Collector4ArcGIS into that group and I will check it out. Just post the name of the group so I know which invitation is yours.

Thanks
Russ
0 Kudos
FrancisSenyah
Occasional Contributor
Thanks Russ,  group name is 'Collectortest'
0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor
So the issue is the Temp_ field. It says Temp_ in the attribute list but in the templates area it is showing up as Temp and that is causing the service not to be displayed correctly. If you change the field name to maybe this: Temp_Recorded and republish the service I think the field name and the template should show the same name and the service should work as it should.

Russ
0 Kudos
FrancisSenyah
Occasional Contributor
Thanks Russ did the trick!  I will come and say hello at the UC next month.
0 Kudos