Searching in Collector - No results found

04-09-2014 09:55 AM
JasonHorning
New Contributor
I have a very basic ArcGIS Online Map that I am using with Collector.  When I download my map for use in Collector I attempt to search for attributes that are known to be available in the features within the extent I have downloaded.  I have yet to get a search result using even the most basic of information. Any help would be appreciated.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
22 Replies
PaigeLester1
New Contributor III

Hi there,

I am using a web map in AGOL for Collector. I have my web map configured to search in specific fields in three different layers in the map. In the web map on my desktop, I have to select a single layer to search on instead of being able to type anything in to search all of the layers at once. If I have to choose only one layer to search on, then why am I given the option to add more layers? I need data collectors to be able to search all of the layers in the Collector app. Russ, can you help?6-17-2015 10-35-45 AM.png

0 Kudos
MiaogengZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi, Paige

Collector will search all the layers instead of specifying particular layer

0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

In the next update of AGOL you will be able to search across all. In Collector the search already searches across all Feature Searches configured in the web map. The app will however only work against 1 geocoder configured in your org/portal