Please use an organizational account error on collector

Jump to solution
07-27-2013 03:06 PM
Michael_Edward_Brooks
New Contributor
I am trying the 30 day trial, and would like to see if the "collector" app would be useful to me in my business. I have the trial and have downloaded the collector app on my ipad. I cant login to the collector without an "organizational account". I realize that I only have a trial Global account, but is there any way to try out the collector as it would relate to my specific use prior to paying the for the subscription?
Thanks
Mike
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
SteffenMortensen
New Contributor
Thank you Kylie, that actually worked for me... I don't know what went wrong to begin with...

Kind regards
Steffen
0 Kudos
donnacurran
New Contributor

I use ArcGIS at my university.  My university has the full version but I can't find the portal to sign into Collector.  I looked in ArcGIS Administrator and just found : http://www.arcgis.com.  I've contacted computer services and the professor with the licensing information.  They don't know anything beyond what I've already done.

I need to use Collector and can't get to it.

What should I do next?

0 Kudos
DennisAllen
New Contributor III

Donna,

You will need to download the Collector for ArcGIS App for whatever device you are using, (iOS, Android, etc), from their respective App Store.

Once you have the app downloaded you will just open the app and use your login credentials for your organization.

0 Kudos