On-device Basemaps unavailable in Collector v19.2?

10-31-2019 06:23 AM
PaigeLester1
New Contributor III

For disconnected use with Collector, a side-loaded .tpk basemap is somehow unavailable in my map? I have verified that the basemap is on my local device. It worked fine before the update. Was this capability broken with the new update?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AndrewCroisier
New Contributor III

I'm also having this issue, but I'm using New Collector version 19.1.0 on Android. When I open Collector Classic on the same device, all of the side-loaded basemaps appear and can be used. In New Collector, the only option is "Default". 

0 Kudos
Kylie
by Esri Regular Contributor
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Andrew -- Since you are using the Collector Beta, could you please post in the forum of the Collector Early Adopter community? That way the right people from the team see it, as well as other beta participants who might be experiencing similar things. Thanks! 

(Collector Classic and new Collector don't share basemaps, so if you are expecting the same ones, that might be the problem)

Esri Education Team
AndrewCroisier
New Contributor III

Hi Kylie - My teammate posted an update there. Can we expect to use multiple side-loaded basemaps in the full version of Collector? Or will we only be able to use one tpk basemap?

0 Kudos
Kylie
by Esri Regular Contributor
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Andrew - You'll be able to switch between TPKs.

Esri Education Team
0 Kudos
MiaogengZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

After you sideload basemap, did you restart Collector application? 

0 Kudos
AndrewCroisier
New Contributor III

Yes, I closed the app and restarted it. I also restarted the phone, with no luck.

0 Kudos