Offline Collector Maps work in iOS but not Android

Jump to solution
12-20-2021 01:56 PM
Hayley
by
Occasional Contributor II

I have created a map specifically for offline use, all the layers are editable and have offline sync enabled.

When I go to download offline areas in the Android device, it will begin to download then completely stop and disappear before it finishes. However it works perfectly fine in the iOS device.

Any pointers on how to fix this? Thanks!

HL
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Hayley
by

Hi Glen, 

I uninstalled the Collector app and reinstalled it, all seems to be working now haha thank you!

HL

View solution in original post

2 Replies
GlenShepherd
Esri Contributor

Hi @Hayley ,

Can you provide the mobile device model and Android OS version that you've been testing with?

Also, can you please provide troubleshooting logs from the Android app after replicating the issue? Instructions for exporting the troubleshooting logs are here: https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-field-maps-blog/how-to-export-your-troubleshooting-log-file-fro...

The more information you can provide about your environment, the better. For example:

• Are you wokring in ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Portal?
  • Are these devices both personal? or managed by your organisation's IT team?
  • Have you attempted this workflow on any other Android devices?
  • Have offline areas been pre-packaged in the portal? Or are we making them manually on each device?
Hayley
by

Hi Glen, 

I uninstalled the Collector app and reinstalled it, all seems to be working now haha thank you!

HL