No maps in Collector for ArcGis on Android

Jump to solution
03-21-2020 12:56 AM
TomS
by
New Contributor

Hello.

I have an Android device with Collector for ArcGis (Early Access) - ver 20.1.0 installed.

The problem is I don't see my maps in the App and this is happening from last update of the Collector App (before there were no problems). In the App it just says:"No maps - Maps will appear here when they're created or shared with you". Before the update I was able to see and use the same maps with the Collector App.

On my iOS device I have the same Collector App with the same user logged on an there I see all my maps.

On the same Android device (where Collector for ArcGis is not showing maps) I have also installed Explorer App and all my maps are showing there.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ColinLawrence
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Tom,

This is a known issue in the current beta version, where if you own less than 10 maps for use in Collector, none of them will appear in the app. You should be able to work around this by sharing the map and relevant data to a group -- Groups appear as expected in Collector. This is fixed for the final release, coming hopefully in the next week or two. 

Regards,

Colin

Regards,
Colin

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ColinLawrence
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Tom,

This is a known issue in the current beta version, where if you own less than 10 maps for use in Collector, none of them will appear in the app. You should be able to work around this by sharing the map and relevant data to a group -- Groups appear as expected in Collector. This is fixed for the final release, coming hopefully in the next week or two. 

Regards,

Colin

Regards,
Colin
0 Kudos