Multiple Relationship Classes in ArcCollector?

Jump to solution
02-07-2018 11:50 AM
deleted-user-9a0OAqlztHcy
New Contributor II

I am setting up inspection reports connecting to their fields in arcCollector, I have hydrants working with its inspection field and followed the same steps to set up hydrant valves and valves, however the second two are not popping up with relationship class data (inspection reports) in arccollector when i go into the fields. Can anyone offer me a clue on why the second two are not working? Can only one relationship class exist in ArcGis online maps?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
New Contributor II

Figured it out: So to do this, you must make seperate GDBs with each having their own feature and relationship class in them, add them to a final map and that is how it will actually run

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Codi, you can have multiple relationship classes in Collector. 

https://blogs.esri.com/esri/arcgis/2015/02/18/related-tables-exploring-new-ways-to-use-collector-for... 

Did you include all the related tables in the map document before publishing? Also, how did you construct the relationship classes? One-to-Many, One-to-One? What about the fields you used as the Primary and foreign keys?

New Contributor II

That is actually the article i based it on, I made the relationship classes step by step following that guide, the defaults were how i based everything. The three tables all published, the hydrant feature is the only one showing up with the inspections sector under it though

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cody, 

Do you have two separate features in your map? I am curious how you have things set up. Hydrants->Inspections and valves->valve inspections are separate? Could you outline your relationship class setups?

New Contributor II

Yes I do have three separate features in my map: Hydrants; Valves: Hydrant Valves. Hydrants have a relationship class too Inspections: Hydrants; Valves have a relationship class too Inspections: Valves; Hydrant Valves have a relationship class to Inspections: Hydrant_Valves. Thank you for answering so quickly

0 Kudos
New Contributor II

Figured it out: So to do this, you must make seperate GDBs with each having their own feature and relationship class in them, add them to a final map and that is how it will actually run

0 Kudos