Map Download Failed - Unable to create replica

Jump to solution
08-19-2015 09:38 AM
kg76
by
Occasional Contributor

I'm trying to download a map in Collector that has one feature service that contains a point feature class and a related table.

I am using AGOL hosted feature services that I created from a file geodatabase in ArcGIS 10.3.1. For Collector, I'm using it on an iPhone with iOS 8.4.1.The map download seems to fail no matter the area I try to download, and I have checked for bad geometry using the Check Geometry geoprocessing tool and there aren't any issues there.

I have attached a screenshot of the error message which says "Unable to create replica. Please check you parameters. Exporting data for layer 1 failed."

I tried a suggestion from another post of going into the item details of the map and disabling the Offline Mode property, then re-enabling it, and re-sharing it with my appropriate user groups, but that did not fix my issue.

Kerry

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MiaogengZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

Kerry,

The issue is related to invalid field name. Layer 1 (LAKE_HYDRO_WaterQualityMonitoringResults_tbl)  contains invalid field names (Water_Temperature_°C, Air_Temperature_°C). The workaround is to change Field name into others like Water_Temperature_Celsius.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
MiaogengZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

Kerry,

You can try to use fiddler to capture request parameters on Create Replica requset following http://blogs.esri.com/esri/supportcenter/2011/12/06/configuring-fiddler-to-capture-web-traffic-from-...​. We might have more insight of the issue. It might be related to related table you set. 

-Morgan

0 Kudos
kg76
by
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Morgan. I've attached a password protected .saz file. Please let me know an email address I can send the password to so that you can open the file. And if this is not the information from fiddler needed, please let me know what you need to proceed. Thank you.

0 Kudos
MiaogengZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

Kerry,

You can share your map to a group and invite the account Collector4ArcGIS into it. I can take a look.

-Morgan

0 Kudos
kg76
by
Occasional Contributor

I have invited you to the LAKE_WaterResources group. The name of the map is Water Quality Monitoring.

0 Kudos
MiaogengZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

I can reproduce the issue. The development team is aware of this issue now.

MiaogengZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

Kerry,

The issue is related to invalid field name. Layer 1 (LAKE_HYDRO_WaterQualityMonitoringResults_tbl)  contains invalid field names (Water_Temperature_°C, Air_Temperature_°C). The workaround is to change Field name into others like Water_Temperature_Celsius.

kg76
by
Occasional Contributor

Thank you!

0 Kudos