How to Set Sideloaded Basemap as Default?

Jump to solution
03-16-2021 02:56 PM
BradMead
New Contributor III

We are running the new Collector (latest version) on Android tablets with sideloaded basemaps. The problem is, I can't figure out how to set the sideloaded basemap as the default. Sure I can change it every time I load a map, but it needs to work for our field teams who are often not familiar with the technology and are often only with us for a single field season. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DougMorgenthaler
Esri Regular Contributor

@BradMead  if you want to use the sideloaded basemap as the default basemap for the map when taking it offline, you'll need to reference it in the web map as described here for ArcGIS Online.  ArcGIS Enterprise has an identical flow.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
DougMorgenthaler
Esri Regular Contributor

@BradMead  if you want to use the sideloaded basemap as the default basemap for the map when taking it offline, you'll need to reference it in the web map as described here for ArcGIS Online.  ArcGIS Enterprise has an identical flow.

BradMead
New Contributor III

That was exactly what I needed! It has been a while since I had to configure a Collector map and I think options were moved around a bit. Thank you for the quick reply 😀

0 Kudos