Hosted feature layer not showing in collector

03-04-2015 09:52 AM
TravisSmith1
New Contributor III

I have a feature service hosted on our own server. I'm able to see the service on AGOL and load it as a feature layer in a web map. I'm able to edit the feature layer through the web map interface. Sync capability is enabled. When I log into Collector on my mobile device, I can see the web map I published with my feature service, however, when I open the map, none of the data shows up. The layers are all listed in the layer list, but they're all disabled and I can't turn them on. When I try to download the map locally to the device, it errors out. What is the problem here? Why does everything work fine online but not in Collector? Thanks.

Tags (1)
30 Replies
DustinRiordan
New Contributor

I also had this issue. I only have a handful of polygons collected so I decided to create a new layer in a new map in AGOL and trace over the old layer. This worked, but was very time consuming. Then, I realized that copying the old layers into a new map could be a good workaround. So far, the new map with the copied layers have been downloaded in my Collector app and show up just fine. 

This is not ideal, but works for now. 

I am using iOS. 

0 Kudos