Has deeplinking from Collector to Survey123 stopped working for anyone else on iOS?

Jump to solution
12-18-2016 11:59 AM
Guidovan_der_Kolk2
New Contributor III

We have a webmap that we use from Collector to open up a Survey123 form. It seems to have stopped working on my iPad. It still works when I open the webmap in Explorer on iPad. It also still works from both Explorer AND Collector on Android. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

0 Kudos
13 Replies
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi. Collector for ArcGIS 10.4.2 is now available in the iTunes store. This version includes a fix to the deep-link capability.

Guidovan_der_Kolk2
New Contributor III

A lot of thanks for the quick action! You guys deserve a merry Christmas now.

0 Kudos
MarkSlaten1
New Contributor III

Kudos to your team for fixing this so quickly- testing 10.4.2 confirmed that the URL links are working again.  Thank You!

mark

0 Kudos
JadeFreeman
Occasional Contributor III

I'm having a similar issue with 10.4.2 (iOS) except in my attribute template popup, I'm configuring links to open other maps in Collector (i.e. arcgis-collector://?itemID=XXXXXXXX).  If I long press on one of these links and choose the copy option then paste the link into Safari it successfully opens the new map in collector.  I have seen in other posts that Collector now opens all urls in an exteranal browser (Safari) but this does not seem to be true - 10.4.2 still opens them in a Collector browser window.  I suspect if it opened them in an external browser, the custom url scheme would work.

0 Kudos