Error downloading map for Offline Collector

Jump to solution
09-04-2019 12:35 AM
lxd
by
New Contributor III

I have prepared my maps for offline usage as per instructions.  There is user tracking  and in the new Collector I can see the "Add Offline Area" text.

However when I try to download the map, I get the error message:

The operation could not be completed. Failed to create replica.  

Any ideas on how to fix it? 

!

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
lxd
by
New Contributor III

My problem was resolved. Our feature service had time query. We publish to ArcGIS service first, then register the service on ArcGIS online. In this combination time queries are not supported for offline use with Collector. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
BillSimper
New Contributor III

My users are also having this problem.

This is for two maps, they both work in Collector Classic but have problems in Collector for ArcGIS (at least one of them works in Collector for ArcGIS some of the time).

Logged error messages include "Feature table must have a spatial reference to store features with geometry., NSLocalizedDescription=Invalid argument" and "Unable to create replica. Please check your parameters." UserInfo={NSLocalizedFailureReason=Exporting data for layer 0 failed."

0 Kudos
MiaogengZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

For Bill's issue, we have one known issue with publishing multiple layers using ArcGIS Pro fails to download at Collector iOS. Current workaround is to add individual layer to the webmap instead of feature layer item, like adding https://services.arcgis.com/[org]/ArcGIS/rest/services/RedlandsWaterSewer/FeatureServer/36 instead feature layer item of https://[orgURL]/home/item.html?id=5d8d78051078415c806f1f429d414608  

For Lidia's question, the screenshot looks like Collector iOS classic. Do you see the same issue at both Collector iOS classic and collector iOS? 

0 Kudos
lxd
by
New Contributor III

My problem was resolved. Our feature service had time query. We publish to ArcGIS service first, then register the service on ArcGIS online. In this combination time queries are not supported for offline use with Collector.