Collector - "sync replica internal error" on device, yet edits sync

06-26-2019 04:36 PM
SFM_WillBrewer
New Contributor III

I am unable to reliably sync replica from Collector on a AGOL hosted feature service. I get a "Sync relica internal error." However, about 90% of the time the edits are pushed through to the service and yet the error still appears in Collector.

We have hundreds of users that access these maps over the course of a year. Since the start of our program in 2017 this year has been the first that we have experienced this issue. Please help.

4 Replies
Manuel_RobertoRomero
New Contributor

I have been working with Collector for two years, and last week I started with this problem, I have many phones without synchronizing, and arcgis pro is not able to load the data with the sync option, everything refers to a problem with the rest service, the replicas are well on the server, I do not understand what happens because I have not modified anything in the last month, but it is very unpleasant. I hope a solution is found!

0 Kudos
JohnPapageorgiou
New Contributor III

Same issue here, except the edits won't sync anymore for the past two weeks.  At least before the edits would sync, not anymore.  This is a big problem because we rely on the workflow collector provides.  It worked fine before, what changed?  We need the sync ability to work again.

0 Kudos
TimothyRogers
New Contributor III

Have you found any resolution to this issue?

0 Kudos
SFM_WillBrewer
New Contributor III

Yes and no. We have pursued the issue with ESRI. They determined that the issue originates with how ArcGIS Online creates and updates replicas from hosted feature services that are used in Collector. Our specific error dealt with the replica not accepting data deletions made to the service. They said they would work on a fix for the next AGOL quarterly update (i.e. Fall 2019).