Collector not posting attachments and ObjectID out of sequence

04-10-2015 06:00 AM
BrookeGajownik
New Contributor II

When I take a picture and submit it with my form in Collector, the attachment says it posts, but it does not show in the database.  I have the database set to accept attachments.  It will accept them if I manually add the attachment in Desktop, but not from the ipad or iphone.  It also adds an ObjectID that is not consistent with the previous  entries (example: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 401, 1201).  Any help?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
BrookeGajownik
New Contributor II

webadaptor SSL issue resolved. 

0 Kudos
MatsHallen
New Contributor

Hi Brooke

I have the same experience with my service. When I load pictures from ArcMap on my Server everything works fine and the picture is saved as a blob in the attached table

But when I try to upload picture through collector I cant find it anywhere in the database.

Id appreciate your help

Kind regards

Mats

0 Kudos
BrookeGajownik
New Contributor II

Hi Mats-

We had to go into the IIS on the web adapter for that virtual directory and ignore the client certificates.   For some reason, they were set to 'accept' and after doing some research, we determined this was the cause. 

As far as the OID's being out of sequence, that seems to be its own, partially related beast that we are trying to trouble shoot.  I hope this helps and finds you well! 

Brooke

0 Kudos
Leif_RuneUlle
New Contributor

Hi again and thank you for the answer

It seems like we have to different issues.

I needed to create attachments on a feature class that is placed outside a feature dataset...

Kind Regards

Mats

0 Kudos