Collector For ArcGIS Login Sorunu

07-04-2019 08:03 AM
oskisu
by
New Contributor

Merhaba, Arcgis yönetici güvenliği yapısında LDAP sistemi entegre edilmiş ve Roller oluşturulmuştur. iphone ios işletim sistemi kullanıcıları arcgis saha uygulaması için toplama yaparken LDAP Kullanıcısı giriş yapabilir ve giriş yapabilir, android işletim sistemi LDAP Kullanıcıları videoda gösterildiği gibi giriş yapamazlar. Sorunun neden olabileceğini düşünüyorsunuz?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Oski,

I used Google translate to read your question, this is what appeared:

> Hello Arcgis Admin Server Security System in the LDAP system by integrating the System Roles were created. While you can log in to the Collector for arcgis app in the iphone ios menu, log in as it appears in the android video. How do you think I should solve the problem.

Can you please clarify the following:

- What release of ArcGIS Enterprise are you using?

- What security authentication did you enable for ArcGIS Enterprise?

- Can you please post the text of the message dialogs that appear in Collector in your video?

0 Kudos
oskisu
by
New Contributor

Selam 

- Enterprise 10.5 Sürümünü Kullanıyoruz.

- ArcGIS Enterprise için güvenlik duvarı "Mevcut bir kurumsak sistemden (LDAP ya da Windows Domain) kullanıcılar ve ArcGIS Server'ın dahili deposundan roller" kullanıyoruz.

- Collector'deki hata android LDAP kullanıcıları login olamamaktadır.collector hata kodu vermemektedir

0 Kudos
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Oski,

I used Google translate to read your question, this is what appeared:

> We are using Enterprise 10.5. - Firewall for ArcGIS Enterprise We use "users from an existing enterprise system (LDAP or Windows Domain) and roles from the internal repository of ArcGIS Server".

The statement above still does not answer what security authentication you enabled for ArcGIS Enterprise. Please see this help topic for some examples,

About configuring portal authentication

What security authentication is enabled for ArcGIS Enterprise?

Do you have an ArcGIS Enterprise Base deployment, or something else?

0 Kudos