Esri Notable Contributor

Check out our blog post we just posted going over this 10.3 release here:

Collector for ArcGIS v10.3 is out and it’s a big deal!! | ArcGIS Blog

Key Features:

• Related data support
  • Editing versioned data
  • Support for different editing permissions on feature services
  • Export on hosted tiles services

*Currently Android is out in the Google Play Store now. iOS is making its way through the App Store and will be out soon.

Cheers

Russ

17 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

When will this release be available within the App store? I see that it is available within Google Play as of this post.

Thanks!

Mike

RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

Yup this release will be coming to iOS. We are currently going through the approval process and should be coming very soon.

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Great! Thanks for the update as I am currently installing the new version on my Droid.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Russell, Has there been any documentation on enabling the ability to edit related tables within the collector app?

JamesPreston
Occasional Contributor

I would be keen to see documentation, too. I am planning to use this feature and am ready to start preparing my dataset. I could start this immediately, while I wait for the iOS version to update.

0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

We are working on a blog post series going over the features just added to this release. Some tips for the related record support

1. We recommend using GlobaIID based relationships
  2. We do not support M to N relationships in this release
  3. When you add your feature service to the web map remember to enable popups on the related table
  4. You enable sorting on your list of related records from the parent feature popup
  5. The information displayed in the list of related records comes from the related records popup title

Cheers

Russ

KeisukeNozaki
Occasional Contributor II

I still do not see the latest edition at App Store.

I only see 10.2.7.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

ESRI states that it will be released after it finishes the Apple App store review. Rumor of this week into next week.

I have to say that I am extremely pleased with the recent update that supports related tables on android, but I'm patiently awaiting the iOS version also.

GISSupport3
Occasional Contributor III

G'day Russ!

Is there also a fine grained list of all the changes made?

Thanks

0 Kudos