Has anyone else had any issues with fields that use domains for drop downs not showing up in Android? It seems to work fine with IOS, but the majority of our small field data collection devices are Android.
I looked at the JSON for the feature service, and all of the values seem to be there, but just don't work for the Android devices. We have numerous other projects that work fine on Android, but just this one seems to give us grief. Does anyone have any thoughts? Thanks.
Had an interesting hunch, and then discovery on this today. I noticed that the domain value for only one of my fields would show up in Collector on Android, and it was the field that I chose to use for rendering in my Feature Layer. So, I created another Feature Layer from the same MXD, and another webmap, and rendered it as Single Symbol instead of Unique Symbols, and then all of my domain values showed up. BUT, obviously one of the major selling points of a GIS system is to be able to render based on different values. Maybe this will get you guys pointed in the right direction.
Thanks to everyone who shared their information with us. We have addressed this as part of our upcoming 10.4 release. This is fixed in the latest beta release (beta 4) if you'd like to try this out before we go final shortly.