Has anyone else had any issues with fields that use domains for drop downs not showing up in Android? It seems to work fine with IOS, but the majority of our small field data collection devices are Android.
I looked at the JSON for the feature service, and all of the values seem to be there, but just don't work for the Android devices. We have numerous other projects that work fine on Android, but just this one seems to give us grief. Does anyone have any thoughts? Thanks.
I'd appreciate it if you can provide any additional context about these feature services. If you all can provide answers to the following questions it would help us better understand the issue you're experiencing:
Having the same issue here:
We'll try it with one of our feature services that's hosted through ArcGIS Server later.
We've been working on de data a bit more and restructured the domains a bit more. What we made sure to do is have the code field be the same as the description field in the "table to domain" tool. After reuploading the featureset to ArcGIS Online we haven't had problems anymore.
I am also having the same problem with Collector. The features are hosted in ArcGIS Online and were created in June. The iOS app and Geoforms are working fine so it is only an android issue. I have tested it on a Nexus 7, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S5, and Galaxy S6.