Collector App limited to collecting 10 feature types?

06-06-2017 09:43 AM
JesseHerrick1
New Contributor II

Hi,

I have a web map with a feature layer that depicts pavement markings. The feature layer has something like 20 different types of pavement markings.  The feature layer has full editing rights enabled but for some reason, when using the Collector App, I'm limited to only the first 10 types (ex., crosswalk, arrow, stop bar, etc...) as an option for collecting new features. There are multiple existing features for all types. I've tried turning off the "Filter Related Types" within Collector's Collection Settings but to no avail.  I can't for the life of me figure out why only 10 of the 20 choices are available for adding new features.  Any ideas?  Is this a known bug?  Thanks.

Jesse

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DougMorgenthaler
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Jesse-

Can you check and see if the missing feature types are displayed within the map viewer when editing?  I would expect these lists to be identical.  

Alternatively, you can share the map with the Collector4ArcGIS user and we can take a look.

0 Kudos
JesseHerrick1
New Contributor II

Thanks Doug for responding.  Been awhile since I been back to the site.  I'm going to check more frequently moving forward.

Yes, all the missing feature types are displayed within the map viewer when editing.

0 Kudos
DougMorgenthaler
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Jesse-

Welcome back  .  If you can share your map with the Collector4ArcGIS user we could investigate further.  

0 Kudos
JesseHerrick1
New Contributor II

Looks like time cures all.  I had to recreate the map and when I finished I found that Collector is now showing all feature types (15+).  Thanks anyways Doug!