Collector and Survey123 integration - Arcade expression is not passed to Survey123

10-18-2021 11:10 AM
KerryKang
Occasional Contributor III

Hello all, 

I posted this in the Survey123 question board. Hope I can get some advice.

https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-survey123-questions/collector-and-survey123-integration-arcade/...

I have a map that will be used in the Collector app to launch a form in Survey123. It will pass a few parameters that are built in Arcade.

I've tested this on the desktop (map viewer & survey123 app) and Field Maps on my mobile device and worked perfectly. However, when I use the Collector app, not all arcade expressions are passed to the survey. This case, x, y information is successfully passed as geopoint but not about intersecting polygon's attributes.

Here is my sample html. Do I need to make any difference to work with Collector? or Collector does not support passing arcade values as attributes?

* expression 3 and 4 do not work. 

expression 3: define if there is a critical route within 500m from the selected feature. It will return either yes or no.

expression 4: define the service area number based on polygon and selected feature's intersection.

<a href="arcgis-survey123://?itemID= ZZZ&amp;field:Structure_Number={Structure_No}&amp;field:Structure_Name={Structure_Name}&amp;field:Highway={HIGHWAY_ROUTE_1}&amp;field:Critical_Route={expression/expr3}&amp;field:Asset_Type=BRIDGE&amp;field:Service_Area={expression/expr4}&amp;center={expression/expr0},{expression/expr1}&amp;callback=arcgis-collector://?itemID=AAA" rel="nofollow ugc noopener noreferrer" target="_blank">

Thank you all.

K

0 Kudos
0 Replies