Blog discussion: Take the same layer offline twice in Collector using feature layer views

06-25-2018 01:18 PM
Kylie
by Esri Regular Contributor
Esri Regular Contributor

I've posted a new blog about how you can Take the same layer offline twice in Collector using feature layer views. You might have a single layer of data that you need to add to a map multiple times (perhaps so that visibility can be toggled separately). In the blog, I show a way to take the same data offline multiple times in a single map, and have filters honored on each layer. Give the blog a read, then come here to discuss it.

Esri Education Team
21 Replies
erica_poisson
Occasional Contributor III

Colin,

I actually tested this today before opening a case and when I took my map offline in Collector, the hosted feature layer View with sync enabled also downloaded and displayed in my offline map! So, it appears that this is working for me now. I'm not sure if this was addressed in an update or what, but it's good news.

Thanks!

Erica

Erica
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am still new to agol coming from ArcMap and Pro, but does this feature still work with related tables to the point feature class? I am trying to do exactly what you mention in the blog but decided to create 2 separate field maps because it's easier for me right now. Would 2 separate views still be able to reference a related table and add records to it using smart forms? TIA

0 Kudos