ArcGIS Online Collector Windows 10 Login Screen Disappears No Load

Jump to solution
05-04-2016 10:05 AM
TiffanySelvidge1
Occasional Contributor III

I am using windows 10 collector via ArcGIS Online for the 1st time and every time I enter my login info the login screen disappears but collector is not loaded. I am using the same username and password I use for ArcGIS Online and Portal. I have had no problems logging into collector via Portal.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TiffanySelvidge1

Never mind. The problem has been solved. It turns out I have an account to login to arcgis online, an account for portal, and an account for arcgis (web). The username and password for my portal and web were the same and since it has been so long since I set them both up I forgot they were not actually the same account. The web allowed me access to arcgis online and showed by work organization so I thought it was my official arcgis online account. The actual organization account has a different username. It was all rather confusing but my collector is working now.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
TiffanySelvidge1

Never mind. The problem has been solved. It turns out I have an account to login to arcgis online, an account for portal, and an account for arcgis (web). The username and password for my portal and web were the same and since it has been so long since I set them both up I forgot they were not actually the same account. The web allowed me access to arcgis online and showed by work organization so I thought it was my official arcgis online account. The actual organization account has a different username. It was all rather confusing but my collector is working now.

0 Kudos