Order related tables list in Collector App

01-12-2016 08:03 AM
VickyS
by
Occasional Contributor
It would be really useful to be able to define the order the related tables show up in a pop up. At present it seems to be based on the order the relationships are orignally created in. E.g. I would like the editable related feature classes to display above the ones I have disabled editing on. 

The ideal solution would be the functionality to select which related tables I want to display in a pop and then specify the order in the pop up config settings.
2 Comments
Neil_Young

Its not just for the popups. It would be great to be able to define the order in which the related tables display in the TOC in Collector. In Collector Classic it appears to be haphazard, and may be the order in which the relationships were created in the database. In Collector (aurora) it puts them in alphabetical order. 

This is really problematic because the users in the field typically follow a specific workflow that would be best served by these related tables being ordered sequentially according to their workflow, not in some other arbitrary order like alphabetic, or the order in which they were added to the database/map.

AlisonMynsberge

Is sorting of related records for pop-ups possible in the new Collector version?