Collector for ArcGIS (iOS) v17.0.2 released

08-30-2017 03:50 PM
JeffShaner
Esri Regular Contributor
2 7 680

Collector released a very minor bug fix update today to support relief efforts with Tropical Storm Harvey. This update resolves a specific issue (BUG-000107667). Please reference our documentation site for any additional details.

This fix is for the iOS platform only. We will have a v17.0.3 release coming soon on all platforms with enhanced support for app integration, Trimble Catalyst support on the Android platform and more.

7 Comments
MatthewDobson
Occasional Contributor

Jeff, the link to the documentation doesn't work .... I think it is referencing an internal url.

JeffShaner
Esri Regular Contributor

Thanks Matthew. It was pointing to our staging server. Should be fixed now.

Jeff

DanielleKulas
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Jeff,

I'm still not seeing the fixed hyperlink at What's new—Collector for ArcGIS | ArcGIS for this bug.

Thanks!

Kylie
by Esri Regular Contributor
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Danielle -- Are you having trouble using the link in Jeff's post to get to the documentation, or are you having trouble with a link within the what's new topic?

DanielleKulas

Jeff's link to the documentation site works, but the link to the bug on the page doesn't work. Thanks!

Kylie
by Esri Regular Contributor
Esri Regular Contributor

Thank you! Yes, we are aware that link is missing. We were waiting for the support site to include the bug, but it looks like it now does. I'll get the doc updated, and here is the link for BUG-000107667: BUG-000107667: Collector for ArcGIS (iOS) v17.0.1 users cannot sign..  

DanielleKulas

Yay thank you so much! Glad that bug is taken care of

About the Author
I am the Group Product Engineering Lead for our Field Apps team at Esri. I work with an amazing team building out our field solutions. Please feel free to ask me anything about ArcGIS Field Maps, Workforce, and Navigator.