Take "Object Attributes" Problem in Web Scene

06-15-2014 11:18 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: gsenyurdusev

Hi,

I 've tried to modeling a little town center. But there is a little problem in this work.

When I try to click some objects to take info, the results is always from the Road Network, I click the buildings or some other objects but the info that I take always from the road network.

When I close the "Yol" layer, everything is normal and click all the objects in the model.
How can I fix that? What could be the reason?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34599[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]34600[/ATTACH]

Web Scene link;

http://esriturkiye.maps.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=f4944e0988f747daabbc98aa6796b573

Thanks,
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: andreas.ulmer

I can reproduce the reported problem. There seems to be something wrong with the "Yol" layer.

To track down the issue we need to look into the CityEngine scene and the export process. Is it possible for you to share the CityEngine project with us?
0 Kudos
GucluSen
New Contributor II
I can reproduce the reported problem. There seems to be something wrong with the "Yol" layer.

To track down the issue we need to look into the CityEngine scene and the export process. Is it possible for you to share the CityEngine project with us?

Hi,

This web scene has produced for our local government customer.
So, unfortunately I can't share the real data.

I am trying to solve this problem. If I find the problem, I'll write here what the reason is.

Thanks anyway.
0 Kudos