Is there a way to consolidate lots into one block

Jump to solution
05-01-2013 11:22 AM
NicoleMiller
New Contributor III
I imported a set of streets but left create blocks unchecked but it still makes them when I have closed streets. It also subdivided the lots much finer than I would have liked. Is there a setting for this or is all of this handled in the rules? I haven't assigned any rules to the lots and there were none in the project when the shapes were imported.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MatthiasBuehler1
Frequent Contributor
hi !

did you already see the tutorial videos ? if not, I recommend them.. 🙂 ( see my signature ).

try selecting all graph segments, then clean the graph network. Once all is clean and you see no red lines indicating errors, go to the Inspector ( right hand side ) Blocks tab > Subdivision > None. This will deactivate the Lot creation and leave the block shape intact.

Ok ?

Matt

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MatthiasBuehler1
Frequent Contributor
hi !

did you already see the tutorial videos ? if not, I recommend them.. 🙂 ( see my signature ).

try selecting all graph segments, then clean the graph network. Once all is clean and you see no red lines indicating errors, go to the Inspector ( right hand side ) Blocks tab > Subdivision > None. This will deactivate the Lot creation and leave the block shape intact.

Ok ?

Matt
0 Kudos
NicoleMiller
New Contributor III
Yes, it seems that I need to watch everything again and redo the tutorials because being away from the tool for 6 months is too long of a break. That changing the Block Parameters in the Inspector solved everything perfectly.
0 Kudos