how can i Write the type of usage for each floor?

02-02-2022 02:13 AM
Hadi_yousefi
New Contributor III

Hello friends . how can I  Write the type of usage for each floor like the image below. Thank you for your guidance

GUID-51D9F615-7180-4DD1-8D93-98C721B7EFA8-web.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DavidWasserman
Occasional Contributor III

I think I would need to see the text code to insert (there are various ways to do that now). 

The first thing I would try to do this would be to do a component split on of the vertical edge of the building, and insert text relative to that split. The tricky part would be how well that works when you don't have straight edges between floors. 

David Wasserman, AICP
0 Kudos
Hadi_yousefi
New Contributor III

Hello dear David, thank you for your answer - I have a problem in this regard is how to write the name of the same landuse in the relevant category for each landuse. Of course, I used the array rule to define the landuses. Now, when I select a commercial landuse, for example, I want the commercial title to be written for it, as well as for other landuse. While when I select the commercial landuse in the UFloors_Landuse attribute (Picture number 3), the same landuse is written for all Floors landuse .shown in Figure 1. Now I want to write a function that has the same landuse name written for each landuse.that is, the result should be in the form of image number two . very thanks

Picture number 1Picture number 1Picture number 2Picture number 2Picture number 3Picture number 3

0 Kudos
DavidWasserman
Occasional Contributor III

Sorry for the very long delay. I think much of the issues encountered could be addressed by clever array management. I do see the issue you are running into though for each land use. This seems like something that could be debugged if you attached a CGA snippet with the relevant parameters included. 

David Wasserman, AICP
0 Kudos