Every time I try to download the free trial it says page is not found. Am I entering incorrect information?

04-24-2016 09:43 AM
TatianaRocha
New Contributor

I am trying to download the 30-day free trial of CityEngine

0 Kudos
9 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

from this page.. and you obviously have an account and registered? Esri CityEngine | Try CityEngine Free

0 Kudos
TatianaRocha
New Contributor

Yes from the exact page, and I have an account and registered, the page not

found comes up after I've answered the questions when I click the 30-free

day trial link and then I click next, then it subsequently takes a long

time to load the next page and then it just responds with page is not found.

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

it could be the server is temporarily down

0 Kudos
TatianaRocha
New Contributor

Maybe. Is there another link on ESRI that can download the CityEngine free

trial?

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Not that I know of.  I don't know if CE is kept within available organizational account downloads if you belong to an academic or government institution.

0 Kudos
AliciaNewberry
New Contributor III

I'm having a similar problem this morning when trying to download the trial - when I attempt to enter my information and put in the captcha phrase, it tells me the image verification is wrong time after time. I even tried the audio and it still gave me the same error. I emailed Esri support, so we'll see if it gets fixed today.

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

hmmmm

well I made it through with no problem... I had to answer the questions first and the captcha worked then I was on the download page  I am wondering what type of account you have or if there are hidden limitations but the link does work at least for me

0 Kudos
RickeyFight
MVP Regular Contributor

What browser are you using?

I know I have tried to download some things from esri with chrome and I had to use Firefox to see the download link.

AliciaNewberry
New Contributor III

It was the browser for me. I was initially trying to download in Chrome, but once I switched over to IE it worked fine. Thank you!

0 Kudos