Adding extra pages in infographics report

05-04-2021 04:03 AM
ArockiyaM
New Contributor II

Hi,

I want to create demographic report in ArcGIS business analyst web app. Infographic report builder having the option to add only 10 pages to the report. But I want add more than 10 pages in the report. How to add the extra pages in the infographic report? Is there anyway to create a report with more than 10 pages? Please suggest.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
FasilTiru
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @ArockiyaM ,

Due to several factors including performance, we had to limit the number of pages in infographics to 10.

Thanks for reaching out.

Fasil,

BA Team

0 Kudos
HelenThompson
Esri Contributor

Hi ArockiyaM
There is a well defined work around for this which is to think of infographics as chapters in a book. Rather than create a big 10+ page infographic I create smaller 2-3 page chapters.

With this approach you can then use the ability to run multiple infographics and output as a zipped file. So typically I would have a sequence like this:

Title Page, Section 1, Section 2, Section ..., Close/Credits

Add your infographics in that order and run them on a single site using patch export. 

You can then package them up in any PDF reader/writer if needed.

The advantage of this is that it makes managing and maintaining sections and topics so much easier, especially when changing thematic styles and custom data updates.

Cheers

H

Pronouns: she/her/hers
Follow me: Twitter @siaction | LinkedIn helensthompson
0 Kudos
ShoppertecAdmin
New Contributor

Hello Helen,

Is there any video where I could see how to do it?

Thank you very much

0 Kudos