2018/2023 Data Release

Jump to solution
09-04-2018 08:04 AM
KellyKoenig
Occasional Contributor

Any updates on when the 2018/2023 data will be released for local installation? I was given the timeline of "a couple weeks" when I was at the UC in early July. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KyleWatson
Esri Contributor

Hello Kelly!

Thanks for the question.  Our product development team has completed the 2018 on-prem Data Update.  We are posting the files to My Esri for download and Customer Service will email you licenses - we are projecting September 13th to all users.  So you should have this download next week.

Kyle

ArcGIS Business Analyst Team 

View solution in original post

7 Replies
KyleWatson
Esri Contributor

Hello Kelly!

Thanks for the question.  Our product development team has completed the 2018 on-prem Data Update.  We are posting the files to My Esri for download and Customer Service will email you licenses - we are projecting September 13th to all users.  So you should have this download next week.

Kyle

JohnPreysner
Esri Contributor

Sunnie McAllister‌ - here's an update on the local BA data.

0 Kudos
JacobMcGlade
New Contributor II

Hi Kyle. 

Any updates on delivery of the data? 

Thanks. 

BrandonPowell1
Occasional Contributor

September 13th has come and gone. Is there a new projected release date?

TonyHowser
Esri Contributor

Hi Folks,

As of today and absent any unanticipated issues, we’re currently expecting Business Analyst Desktop/Pro/Server customers to be notified of the 2018 U.S. on-premises data update (with licenses and download info) this week via email.  If we are unable to contact you (e.g. due to bounced/rejected emails), a member of the Esri customer service team will reach out.

We understand how important this updated content is to your workflows and organizations.  That said, we thank you for your continued patience and understanding.

On behalf of your Esri account, product, customer service, data development, and release teams, thank you for being valued Esri customers.

Tony  

BrandonPowell1
Occasional Contributor

FYI I just checked my.esri.com downloads and I've now got 2018 data.

BrandonPowell1
Occasional Contributor

I'm wondering if anyone is having issues with the 2018/2023 desktop data? I have uninstalled and re-installed and I can't even run a simple BA report without getting an error. One thing I noticed was that my output data folder doesn't have "Data Collections_USA_ESRI_2018" and I'm wondering if that is the source of a lot of my errors? **I do have a ticket open for this**