Should I use Business Analyst Online or Business Analyst to export a stand-alone table for a lot of data?

Jump to solution
04-11-2023 07:36 AM
MatthewTsui5
New Contributor II

Hi Esri Community,

My task is to export a stand-alone table that includes data for 100 demographic variables for all zip codes and designated market areas in the United States.

My organization has access to Business Analyst Online and Business Analyst extension in ArcGIS Pro. The 100 variables were chosen from the 2022 Esri Business Analyst Variable and Report List. Ideally, I would like to provide a solution where a team can pull up-to- date demographic variables without worrying about updating data

Business Analyst Online seems to provide the most updated data without installation, but I would need to create thousands of site that probably change soonafter.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LucyGuerra
Esri Contributor

Hi @MatthewTsui5 

There are a few possible options for providing a solution with up-to-date demographic variables without having to worry about updating data. 

I'd encourage you to reach out to your account manager to discuss what you are trying to achieve and the best way to do so. Or reach out to me directly and I can connect you.

Thanks,

Lucy

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
LucyGuerra
Esri Contributor

Hi @MatthewTsui5 

There are a few possible options for providing a solution with up-to-date demographic variables without having to worry about updating data. 

I'd encourage you to reach out to your account manager to discuss what you are trying to achieve and the best way to do so. Or reach out to me directly and I can connect you.

Thanks,

Lucy

0 Kudos
MatthewTsui5
New Contributor II

Hi @LucyGuerra 

Thank you for your response. I can definitely reach out to our Account Manager. Out of curiosity, why would the account manager be recommended to contact? Is it to assure that we have the correct data or licenses to download from My Esri?

0 Kudos