Market Potential Report missing in Report Wizard

03-02-2020 12:17 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't seen to find Market Potential Reports anyway when I try to use the Report Wizard to export a report. I am looking at the Pet and Products Report in particular. Has anyone else run into a similiar problem or is able to view these reports when they open the Report Wizard.   The last time I run these reports were Dec 2017. 

I am able to login to ArcGIS Online without any issues, although it says that I have negative credits?   We renewed our license a month ago.

Using BA Standard license, 2018 BA, ArcMap 10.6.1. 

Thank you! 

Screenshot of the Report Wizard attached. 

7 Replies
JosephGenther
Esri Contributor

Hello Phoebe Ho‌, you may want to reach out to Esri Support for help troubleshooting. 888-377-4575

Your licenses are current and you have the ability to use your 2018 data, download and use the 2019 data, and will have access to the 2020 data when ready later this year. 

Credits should have no affect on use of local data that you downloaded and installed on your computer or network. 

If you are not the person who maintenance the license manager you may need to have that person join you when troubleshooting.

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Joseph, 

I logged a ticket with ESRI Support last week and am waiting to hear back from him. I have also reach out to my Account Manager. 

DanielLee2
Esri Contributor

Hi Phoebe, please verify that you have the correct license to access the market potential data. You can review the available licenses through the ArcGIS Administrator > Data Licenses.  You should see MPI listed under Data Licenses Information. 

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Daniel, 

I looked under the Data License and MPI is not available. 

0 Kudos
JosephGenther
Esri Contributor

It looks like you don't have the license level required to use the Market Potential (MPI) data. That's available at a higher cost. Our sales team can provide pricing information.

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Joseph, 

Thanks for the prompt reply. I am very disappointed to hear that MPI is no longer included in the BA dataset beginning this year. 

I was not aware of this change when we renewed our license this year. The documentation made it seems like it was included in the BA dataset - Market Potential—Esri Demographics | Documentation . I will be reaching out to my Account Manager for more info. 

DanielLee2
Esri Contributor

Phoebe, I just want to clarify. The MPI data is available and it will be updated during our annual update (e.g. 2020). You just need to make sure that you have the correct license to access it.  If you currently do not have access to it, our sales team can provide pricing information.