2023 BA Update Has No Option to Build Reports Now

Jump to solution
07-07-2023 06:12 AM
RobinDiSalvo1
Occasional Contributor

Hi!  I hope this is an easy fix.  I just updated BA to 2023 and want to fix some of my custom reports, but now there is no option under "Build Reports"

RobinDiSalvo1_0-1688735101867.png

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Robin

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CherylHagevik
Esri Contributor

@RobinDiSalvo1 Thank you for confirming the license type you have applied currently. The Build reports interface is only available with the Advanced license type. Here is a resource that explains the difference in Standard vs. Advanced licenses: https://doc.arcgis.com/en/business-analyst/web/about.htm#ESRI_SECTION1_58EDBF19BBC043248F5EC76801051...

I suggest reaching out to the Administrator of your organization to help learn more about when your license may have changed from Advanced to Standard. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
CherylHagevik
Esri Contributor

Hi @RobinDiSalvo1 Thank you for reaching out with your question. If you are missing the Build reports option, this is usually due to a licensing change. Can you please confirm the type of license you have assigned by going to the Profile drop down in the upper right corner of BA Web App? Just click on your name and check what is listed under your username in the drop down. Do you see Advanced or Standard listed?

0 Kudos
RobinDiSalvo1
Occasional Contributor

Hi @CherylHagevik  Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.  I followed your instructions and saw it said Standard not Advanced. Is that the reason why I can no longer build or fix my reports?  I used to be able to when I first got the subscription.  Is there an additional charge for the Advanced?

0 Kudos
CherylHagevik
Esri Contributor

@RobinDiSalvo1 Thank you for confirming the license type you have applied currently. The Build reports interface is only available with the Advanced license type. Here is a resource that explains the difference in Standard vs. Advanced licenses: https://doc.arcgis.com/en/business-analyst/web/about.htm#ESRI_SECTION1_58EDBF19BBC043248F5EC76801051...

I suggest reaching out to the Administrator of your organization to help learn more about when your license may have changed from Advanced to Standard. 

0 Kudos
RobinDiSalvo1
Occasional Contributor

@CherylHagevik  I will definitely do that.  Thank you!

davefarneski
New Contributor

Did ESRI make you pay an additional $ 4000.00 to upgrade to the ADVANCED version of BA as they did with me?