BA mobile app Key Facts Canada

03-13-2018 05:25 PM
KieranSmith2
Occasional Contributor

I notice that when using the BA mobile app there is a massive difference between the Key Facts available for Canada vs USA. I'd really like to see more data for Canada available as key facts. It's very limited as it stands now and has not really excited anyone in our office (generating reports isn't always an ideal option).

Thanks

Kieran 

3 Comments
PraveenSrivastava

Hi Kieran,

Thank you for submitting this idea. We are reviewing this.

Are there any specific set or category of variables in the reports that will be useful having in the Key Facts panel for Canada?

Thanks

KieranSmith2

Hi Praveen,

Well the ideal option would be to replicate what is available for a US location, but I think the minimum of most useful info would be daytime population and average household income. Things like households, education and any growth indicators (e.g. pop growth %) are handy. 

It's nice to see the dominant Tapestry data (PRIZM in Canada) and some spending information. An ethnic background variable (e.g. visible minority) would also be good to have.

Thanks

Kieran

by Anonymous User

@KieranSmith2 , thank you for your patience.  We have implemented this in the mobile app. Please let us know if you have any other feedback. Thank you.