Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS Aviation Charting Extension for ArcGIS Pro 2.4

Jump to solution
05-29-2024 02:49 AM
Labels (1)
AngWeeLeng
New Contributor

I have a customer who has purchased ArcGIS Aviation Chart extension in 2019. They have been using it with ArcGIS Desktop 10.6.1 and until recently, the customer is checking with me if the extension is also available on ArcGIS Pro 2.4. I would like to check with the community if the aviation charting extension is available in ArcGIS Pro 2.4 or later version? Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
-NickJones-
Esri Contributor
WeeLeng, the aviation Charting extension is currently available in ArcGis Pro going back quite a few releases, version 3.3 is the latest release, has the most capability we have offered yet in Pro, but more is coming. Please also note that with your Pro install there is a second download for a Data Package, which contains additional resources to help with your charting needs.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
-NickJones-
Esri Contributor
WeeLeng, the aviation Charting extension is currently available in ArcGis Pro going back quite a few releases, version 3.3 is the latest release, has the most capability we have offered yet in Pro, but more is coming. Please also note that with your Pro install there is a second download for a Data Package, which contains additional resources to help with your charting needs.

Thanks!
DavidWickliffe
Esri Contributor
Hi - Yes, ArcGIS Aviation Charting is an extension for Pro. I do not think Charting came out until Pro 2.5, but with much less functionality than it has at the current release of Pro 3.3. It is recommended that you implement the latest possible version to gain the most from the extension.
https://www.esri.com/en-us/arcgis/products/arcgis-aviation-charting/overview
0 Kudos