vtpk doesn't exist inside mmpk

10-05-2021 02:28 PM
KonstantinNagornyuk1
New Contributor III

Hello! I need to create MMPK with my own VTPK inside. I'm going to use it as an offline map for an app based on the mapviewer template. I use ArcGIS Pro 2.8.2 and publisher ext. to do it. Unfortunately, I can't open created MMPK on my phone - I get a message "Not found. Path does not exist" Please see attached screenshot. I unzipped my MMPK and I found that the link on my VTPK is not a relative path. Is it a bug or feature?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MarkBockenhauer
Esri Regular Contributor

I looked at the MMPK..  and there should be a .vtpk file inside (an archive in an archive).  It appears to contain an incomplete 'not archived' vtpk files and folders.     Maybe there is something about the VTPK that you are packaging, can you share it?

0 Kudos
KonstantinNagornyuk1
New Contributor III

Hi Mark! Here is the vtpk

I don't understand the problem(

0 Kudos
MarkBockenhauer
Esri Regular Contributor

I reproduced the problem using your VTPK.  I have sent the repro case to the dev team.  I do not know why this .vtpk is not packaging correctly.   Potentially this problem could be worked around by manually updating the MMPK, however its not possible to enable for anonymous use when modified manually.   Fixing the path problem is just a matter of unzipping (7 zip) the MMPK.  Copying the original VTPK into a folder in the p12 folder.

vrpkfolder.jpg

Then update the path in the map_with_vtpk.mmap to reference the .vtpk file in the folder.

pathupdate.jpg

0 Kudos