Sometimes I can't scroll down in the Properties tab.

07-30-2015 08:10 AM
BarryBiediger
New Contributor III

The scroll bar freezes either about 1/4 of the way down, or just wont scroll down at all. This is happening in apps I've made using both the Map Tour and Map Viewer templates.   This seems to happen only when I'm signed in.  Anybody else seeing this?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
CarolSousa
Esri Contributor

Yes, I'm getting this, too, on both of those templates. Seems to happen to me after I've made a change in the configuration somewhere.

I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling. Create a new app, make one edit on Properties, then Apply, then it gets hung.

I tried it without signing in - changed a couple images. Scrollbar fine. Signed in, went to Properties, after one quick scroll it hung.

TracyGarrison
New Contributor III

I have had the same problem with the settings properties not scrolling.  If you have two monitors open the settings and the tab you want to look at and then move it to other monitor.  That makes it work for me.  If you don't have two monitors I am not sure what to do.  I move it from a higher resolution monitor to my slightly lower resolution monitor.

0 Kudos
CarolSousa
Esri Contributor

I tried that, and the scrollbar still got stuck about half-way down.

And, once scrollbar is stuck, browse buttons don't work and other changes aren't saved.

This is also a bug that needs to be fixed.

0 Kudos
BarryBiediger
New Contributor III

Interesting.  I do have 2 monitors, both with the same resolution.  I only worked with AppStudio on the monitor set up as secondary.  I can't test it now since I'm out of the office, but I'll see if moving to the other one does anything.

0 Kudos
CarolSousa
Esri Contributor

Forgot to say that my monitors are same resolution, unlike Tracy's. I was using AppStudio on main monitor, then moved Settings to secondary.

0 Kudos
HannahFerrier
Occasional Contributor III

Thank you for your feedback.

This is a known issue and a high priority for the next release of AppStudio for ArcGIS (BETA).

The only workaround at this time is to use the Settings Tool when your are not signed in to ArcGIS Online.

Hannah

0 Kudos