Sending an email when the submit button in clicked in the Quick Report App?

Jump to solution
09-05-2018 05:01 AM
GiatriLalla
New Contributor III

Hi, I am new to QML and want to find out

1. Where in the FeatureServiceManager.qml should the NetworkRequest object be placed.

2. How do I call the emailHandler in the applyEdits function.

Thank you in advance.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

Giatri, 

Answers to your original questions, 

1. Where in the FeatureServiceManager.qml should the NetworkRequest object be placed.

Anywhere as long as it is inside the main Item component

Item{

}

preferably toward the bottom so that they are in the same area with other NetworkRequest components in this qml file

By calling the send() function, you can refer to the applyEditNetworkRequest in the same file to see how it is being used to call the NetworkRequest component. 

Hope this helps,

Erwin. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

Giatri,

This has already been answered in this thread, https://community.esri.com/thread/192368-send-email-from-quick-report-app-when-user-clicks-submit-bu... 

Thank you,

Erwin

GiatriLalla
New Contributor III

Hi, thank you. However, there answers posted on the previous thread was not to clear for a beginner.

0 Kudos
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

Giatri, 

Answers to your original questions, 

Anywhere as long as it is inside the main Item component

Item{

}

preferably toward the bottom so that they are in the same area with other NetworkRequest components in this qml file

By calling the send() function, you can refer to the applyEditNetworkRequest in the same file to see how it is being used to call the NetworkRequest component. 

Hope this helps,

Erwin.