Multiple feature layers info in single popup

Jump to solution
10-22-2020 01:40 PM
BrentSlone3
New Contributor III

Hi team, 

Based on the popoup sample: Show a popup | ArcGIS for Developers 

mapView.identifyLayer(featureLayer, screenX, screenY, tolerance, returnPopupsOnly);

From the line above in the sample code, I can see we can associate only one layer with popup. However our requirement is to show multiple layer information in single popups.

For example we have multiple point features belonging to different feature layers in the sample below: 

We would like to have all the intersected layers info with respected to point clicked in one popup window like following: 

The screen shot above is from webmap but it is a good sample to show how we would like to toggle through all the features with help of 1 and 2 in the image above

Any suggestions would be helpful!

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

Brent, 

We have IdentifyLayers, GeoView QML Type | ArcGIS for Developers that would identify in all of the map layers. 

You can try this in our MapViewer template, the MapViewer template would identify the features from all the layers in the webmap. 

Thank you,

Erwin

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

Brent, 

We have IdentifyLayers, GeoView QML Type | ArcGIS for Developers that would identify in all of the map layers. 

You can try this in our MapViewer template, the MapViewer template would identify the features from all the layers in the webmap. 

Thank you,

Erwin

0 Kudos
BrentSlone3
New Contributor III

Thanks for the help Erwin, we were able to solve the issue thourgh MapViewer template 

kshahmmp
New Contributor II

Hi Brent,

I am looking for the same Popup functionality. Can you guide me how did you resolve?

Thanks,

Kush

0 Kudos