Error during cloud make for Android

Jump to solution
07-06-2021 10:06 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello Friends,

I am building an App in AppStudio. I have generated the keystore file using the command: keytool -genkey -v -keystore [keystore_name].keystore -alias [alias_name] -keyalg RSA -keysize 2048 -validity 10000 as mentioned here https://doc.arcgis.com/en/appstudio/extend-apps/signyourapp.htm under section Sign your Android app .

Surprisingly, when I run the command it doesn't ask me to perform step 7, Enter a key password. This password can be unique, or press Enter to use the same password as the keystore password. Without asking me to enter Key password the Keystore file gets genearted with .keystore extension. I have linked this keystore file with my App by going to settings>platforms>Android , KeyStore file path.

Now, when I do cloud make we have to enter KeyStore and upload key passwords, here I enter the same password for both KeyStore and Upload key, which I have entered for my KeyStore file while generating it using the keytool. When I start the make processs, it gives me the below error

RaufShaikh_0-1625590970825.png

Any help on this is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Rauf

13 Replies
Carlos_Carvalho
New Contributor II

No problem, how can I do it?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

By clicking on the Accept as Solution button below my reply where I have provided the solution.

Thanks,

Rauf

Carlos_Carvalho
New Contributor II

I'm sorry Rauf but I can't find such button. There is only the reply button and the kudos button.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

My Bad, Looks like the one who created the original post only he can mark any reply as Accepted solution.

You can then just click on Kudos. Have a wonderful day!

Thanks,

Rauf