Appstudio with a survey123 form ability and arccollector like interface

Jump to solution
01-15-2020 11:04 AM
deleted-user-aT9BCrgkP4kc
New Contributor III

Has anyone made an appstudio app that has the ability to create surveys (like survey123) well being able to view existing assets from a web map (similar to collector functionality) and also collect new data?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

This looks like a combination of MapViewer template (for viewing existing assets from a webmap) and QuickReport template (for collecting new data as a new feature).

Perhaps you can take a look at either MapViewer or QuickReport template and see which one you like better as the base application, and then customize the app to add the missing functionality. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

This looks like a combination of MapViewer template (for viewing existing assets from a webmap) and QuickReport template (for collecting new data as a new feature).

Perhaps you can take a look at either MapViewer or QuickReport template and see which one you like better as the base application, and then customize the app to add the missing functionality. 

deleted-user-aT9BCrgkP4kc
New Contributor III

Erwin,

That seems like the perfect route thank you so much, I appreciate it and hope everything is going well. You were one of the instructors at the class I took in NYC in early September for AppStudio. Quick question for you, would I be able to use a web map I have created as the viewer map? 

Regards & Hope to see you at the Developer Summit,

Cody

0 Kudos
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

Hey Cody, 

Yes, I remember you and the PSEG crew at the NYC AppStudio workshop, fun times!

Yes, you can use the existing web map in Map Viewer app, you just need to set the webmap id in the setting. Properties > Gallery > Maps query. 

Thank you,

Erwin