App Studio(Configure survey123) ,Ios cloud build generation error

09-09-2019 04:56 AM
sumitjha
New Contributor

Hi App Studio For ArcGIS Team ,

I am developing an App Studio Enterprise App using Survey 123 Template (version 3.5) on latest app studio version(4.0) on macbook (10.14.5) with developer licence for app studio .

we seem to getting an error while generating ios device cloud build using app studio.This bug is coming every time ,earlier it was working fine with earlier app studio versions.Android Build generation seems to work fine.

I wanted to find if any help can be provided for same.

As per my understanding ,we are using app store provisioning profile and certificate ,but certificate password has some special characters, so is it possible that cloud build is not able to parse .p12 with special characters in it.

Any quick help or any workaround ,please suggest.

Regards,

Sumit 

No /Users/appfactory/buildslaves/appfactory-salve-ios-1/current-ios-build/117474/output/intermediate/ios/buildLog.txt present

Bug while generating ios cloud build

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ShobanaSuresh
Esri Contributor

Hi Sumit,

I checked the build logs for your app on the AppStudio Cloud Make build server. There is no problem with the p12 file and the password supplied. Build failed because a valid provisioning profile was not included with the build request.

Can you please ensure that the provisioning profile is correctly selected in AppStudio Settings -> Platforms -> iOS -> Provisioning Profile. And, submit the build request again?

Thanks

Shobana

sumitjha
New Contributor

Hi Shobana,

Thanks for checking the logs.

I have been supplying the .p12 and provisioning profile shared by client in app studio settings.I again tried it ,but still  getting same error.

Could you tell any other way around, or i am missing any thing.

Could it be any mismatch in provisioning profile and certificate so i can share it with client to provide .

error

if opened in xcode just for test ,provisioning profile looks correct.

xcode

i had found a little similar thread in one of your suggestions in some other questions ,thats why doubting if it could be issue.

Thread
:

https://community.esri.com/thread/227084-ios-certificate-error-in-appstudio-cloud-make 

issue

Regards,

Sumit

0 Kudos
sumitjha
New Contributor

Hi Shobana,

Thanks for finding out the issue which was due to provisioning profile corruption.

Thanks a lot for prompt reply and resolution ,really appreciate .

Regards,

Sumit 

0 Kudos