Problem querying OLE DB table attributes

06-01-2012 08:22 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: ihuilcap

Good morning.
With the help of Arcgis Server 10 generates a service which is connected via Ole Db to a table located on the As400. The service works correctly in ArcMap. Using the example available in the ArcGIS Resource Center for Silverlght, Identify task, at presentation
the details of the selected attribute is not presented the information stored in the OLE DB table.

Any idea what happens?

regards
0 Kudos
5 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: jenniferdnery

You can check the fields from this service. It seems only one of them is visible, but you can double check by going through the REST end point from your web browser.
0 Kudos
IvanHuilca
New Contributor
Jeniifer such, I did what I recommend, but still the same.
I commented that the public service from ArcMap, you explain:
On one hand I have a polygon feature class type stored in a geodatabase and sde ole db connection to a table in a server As400 in Arcmap did a RELATE between fields and PMLINK(table AS400) and MSLink(feature class).

Use the Identify Task example, do not know if the script is in C # that I have to do something?

regards
Ivan
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you run Fiddler and do the identify from the REST end point in your web browser (outside your Silverlight application)? Can you check to see if results include the attributes that you are missing?

I'm not sure if this would help: http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/15136/how-to-let-arcgis-server-see-related-records-in-a-geoda...
0 Kudos
IvanHuilca
New Contributor
Sorry, when you mean "Can you run Fiddler and do the identify identity from the REST end point in your web browser (outside your Silverlight application)? Can you check to see if results include the attributes are missing That You?" as I do. thanks
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Run both your Silverlight app and Fiddler. For example, see attached.
Then go to REST service endpoint: http://sampleserver1.arcgisonline.com/ArcGIS/rest/services/Demographics/ESRI_Census_USA/MapServer/id... and see if you will get the same results.
0 Kudos