Is there a way to see the services properties of a arc server (federated with portal) using ArcGIS Python API 1.5.2? I am using python 3 for the same.

Jump to solution
01-22-2019 05:21 AM
VaibhavSingh
New Contributor II

I want to have a list of the services own by a specific owner and want to delete those Is there any way I can achieve that through python.

I was successfully able to access the services but is there any way to check their running instances , whether they are getting utilized or not, if not can we delete them?

0 Kudos
12 Replies
JoshuaBixby
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I just logged it:  #BUG-000119786 Using the ArcGIS API for Python to delete an item in Portal for ArcGIS returns an error.  It appears to work fine with ArcGIS API for Python 1.5.1 but not in 1.5.2.  My guess is that is has something to do with the new user types introduced in AGOL and being introduced in ArcGIS Enterprise 10.7.  I am asking Esri Support to test 1.5.2 against 10.7 pre-release to see if that combination works.

VaibhavSingh
New Contributor II

Hi Simo Xu, Now it worked for me, it's just that I am giving an extra / after admin now its working fine for me.

0 Kudos
simoxu
by MVP Regular Contributor
MVP Regular Contributor

Hi Vaibhav, Glad to know it works. If you agree that this is the solution, can you please mark it as the correct answer so it can help people with the same questions.

0 Kudos