Getting warnings while running prepare_data from arcgis.learn. How to rectify them?

11-22-2019 02:49 AM
PrasadBabu
New Contributor

I am trying an object detection model using arcgis.learn package. In this, the initial step is Data Augmentation. For this, we using prepare_data function from arcgis.learn. while running this, we are getting one User warning repeatedly(screenshot is in below). How can I rectify this to continue the next?C:\Users\User1\AppData\Local\ESRI\conda\envs\arcgispro-py3-clone2\lib\site-packages\torch\nn\functional.py:2693: UserWarning: Default grid_sample and affine_grid behavior will be changed to align_corners=False from 1.4.0. See the documentation of grid_sample for details.   warnings.warn("Default grid_sample and affine_grid behavior will be changed "

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

what version are you using?

they are just warnings... did the process fail?

0 Kudos
PrasadBabu
New Contributor

version is 1.6.1

I ignored the warnings and tried the next step data.show_batch(). The same warning continuing here and Run time error occurring.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Which version of pytorch and fastai is installed in your environment?

for a full list of all packages and their versions you can check python section in ArcGIS Pro or please type 'conda list' in you arcgis command prompt.

0 Kudos